Monday, March 25, 2013


No Meeting Wed 27 March 2011

Smarties:

I hope everyone is hanging in there this week before Spring Break.  I haven't heard back from several of the Officers and the few I have heard from have some very heavy things going on.  I'm assuming that everyone is gearing up for midterms and rushing about putting the finishing touches on their scholarship applications.  Since the applications are due this Wed and the Student Union will be CrAzy BuSy, I think it's best if we resume our meetings when we return from the holiday.  When we get back we have to plan our PTK Elections and Induction Ceremony.  The school year will be over before we know it so let's all try and do our part to give next year's PTK/Honors Club a good head start.  

Gilbert 

No comments:

Post a Comment